Another Bitcoin mining software that we just tested is called the Cudo Miner.
While it’s still in beta, it’s really easy to setup and configure, and all you need is a PC, Ubuntu or Mac and an email address.
What’s most beautiful about this app is that it comes for both Windows and Mac, and we all know how hard it is to find a GUI miner for Mac.
Let’s take a look at the main features:
- Works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, Ubuntu 18.04 and MacOS 10.9+
- CPU and/or GPU mining
- CPU and/or GPU mining intensity
- Idle mode
- Schedule mode
- Battery mode
- Multiple coins and algorithms available
- Payment in Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Auto start with the system
- Referral system
- Easy to install and use
- 5000 Satoshis welcome bonus
- 10000 Satoshis referral bonus
Bitcoin mining hardware used for testing:
BTC PRO motherboard, 4GB DDR4, 3 x 1060 GTX, Windows 10, no overclocking.