Another Bitcoin mining software that we just tested is called the Cudo Miner. While still in beta, it’s really easy to setup and configure, and all you need is a PC and an email address.
What’s most beautiful about this app is that it comes for Windows, Linux and Mac, and we all know how hard it is to find a GUI miner for Mac and Linux.
Let’s take a look at the main features:
- Works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, Ubuntu 18.04 and MacOS 10.9+
- CPU and/or GPU mining
- CPU and/or GPU mining intensity
- Idle mode
- Schedule mode
- Battery mode
- Multiple coins and algorithms available
- Payment in Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Auto start with the system
- Referral system
- Easy to install and use
- 5000 Satoshis welcome bonus
- 10000 Satoshis referral bonus
Bitcoin mining hardware used for testing:
BTC PRO motherboard, 4GB DDR4, 3 x 1060 GTX, Windows 10, no overclocking.