CoinIMP is a tool that’s very easy to register for and setup on your website. Let’s see how you can do it and start mining Monero and WebChain on your website:
The first thing you need to do is to click on the big blue button at the top of this post, which is going to take you to a CoinIMP page where you can register. The registration process is very simple and asks for your email and a desired password only.
Once you register for CoinIMP, you should get an email with a confirmation link. Click on the confirmation link and you’ll be registered and ready to access the dashboard.
CoinIMP dashboard on first look
There are two tabs where you can pick if you want to mine Monero or WebChain, and then there are further settings for each of the two.
Among other settings, here’s what you can do from there:
- Calculate your revenue– enter the expected hash rate of your visitors, as well their estimated number and time spent on your website.
- Add sites and users if needed– this isn’t necessary but can help you get a better insight if you have multiple websites.
- Get a referral code– which you can use as an affiliate tool.
Once you’re inside the CoinIMP dashboard, just click the “Get the code” button which should present you with a mining code to embed inside your website.
Besides the code itself, there are a couple more settings to choose from:
- Limit the CPU usage to a certain percentage.
- Show advertisements along with the mining code(reduces the mining fee, but shows CoinIMP ads).
- Display a notification to visitors that mining is taking place.
- Style the notification
Once done, just get the code and insert it inside your website code, just before the closing body tag. Or if you’re using WordPress, you can download the CoinIMP plugin from the CoinIMP dashboard, and use that as an implementation method instead.